How a Website works
Posted by Ramz | Labels: Web Hosting | Posted On Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 7:52 PM
Programming aside, a website basically consists of a number of files stored in the root directory of your web hosting storage space. When somebody types in the domain name address in a web browser or clicks on a link to your website, the web browser sends a request to you web host server. If all is good the server responds with proper data, that is displayed in the browser as you website. The first file that will be requested from the web browser when somebody types in your domain name, is the index-file

Spot on with this write-up, I must say i believe this excellent website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be once again to learn a great deal more, many thanks that information. why not find out more
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Las vegas energy drink